I AM CAT AND I AM TOO ANGRY TO PUT STARS! KITTY IS TAKING A NAP SO... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! YOU GET THE POINT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LET KITTY GET AWAY WITH THIS!!! *tears* You mmmay thhink cats don't crry, buut they DDDO! *slap* OW!!
Since I've calmed down let me tell WHAT KITTY DID! *deep breath* So it was a beautiful day
and Kitty, Mom, and I were going down to a store. A mix with a grocery and lots of other stuff. Kitty and I were told to stay near the small ice cream parlor in the corner. We complained that we will die in boredom
( and hunger because we wanted ice cream ). So she gave me the bucks and said to grab a little food! A kitten was walking down the isle with ice cream. When we entered the store I knew that Kitty was planning something. When the kitten's mother turned her back on her, Kitty did something really cruel.
She slapped the kitten in the face and took the ice cream. I was all too FAST! She took my hand put the ice cream in it and screamed the most horrible thing... MOM! CAT --- Thats all Kitty said. Mom came running and looked at what happened. You know the rest, and don't feel bad for how miserable it must of been! So now I am GROUNDED!!! Mom made one promise about grounding though. She won't come in to see what you are doing. To make sure we don't do anything she put all our stuff in the play room ( she calls it the junk room, one time I was cleaning up and I realized why ). Thankfully I tricked Kitty into getting me my laptop! I changed the password so she can't get on!! I was mad at that too but I am too tired to be mad at anyone. *yawn* The worst part is there is a huge party in an hour, I can't go.
Thanks for listening to me. *yawn*
PS: I also looked at the thing she wrote, I am leaving it there I have a plan. I tell you that later.
- Cat *purrr purrr*
Since I've calmed down let me tell WHAT KITTY DID! *deep breath* So it was a beautiful day
and Kitty, Mom, and I were going down to a store. A mix with a grocery and lots of other stuff. Kitty and I were told to stay near the small ice cream parlor in the corner. We complained that we will die in boredom
( and hunger because we wanted ice cream ). So she gave me the bucks and said to grab a little food! A kitten was walking down the isle with ice cream. When we entered the store I knew that Kitty was planning something. When the kitten's mother turned her back on her, Kitty did something really cruel.
She slapped the kitten in the face and took the ice cream. I was all too FAST! She took my hand put the ice cream in it and screamed the most horrible thing... MOM! CAT --- Thats all Kitty said. Mom came running and looked at what happened. You know the rest, and don't feel bad for how miserable it must of been! So now I am GROUNDED!!! Mom made one promise about grounding though. She won't come in to see what you are doing. To make sure we don't do anything she put all our stuff in the play room ( she calls it the junk room, one time I was cleaning up and I realized why ). Thankfully I tricked Kitty into getting me my laptop! I changed the password so she can't get on!! I was mad at that too but I am too tired to be mad at anyone. *yawn* The worst part is there is a huge party in an hour, I can't go.
Thanks for listening to me. *yawn*
PS: I also looked at the thing she wrote, I am leaving it there I have a plan. I tell you that later.
- Cat *purrr purrr*
No comments:
Post a Comment