*Hi!! So, I told mom the truth about everything and she let me go! *THAT'S NOT WHAT WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT!!!!! Ha! Kitty got in trouble. She couldn't get away with it! She's mad at me too, but she'll get over it just like she always does. Anyways, we were going to talk about--- *HURRICANE SANDY! You didn't let me finish Kitty, but that is what we are going to talk about. *I'm really scared Cat! What happens if the wind blows down a tree and cuts our house in half. What happens if Mom disappears and we get lost! Kitty, stop worrying! It's going to be fine. She's so tensed about the Hurricane. I didn't tell you that it's her first experience. We were on vacation for Irene. I faced many though. I think she imagines it like a tornado/thunderstorm. *Hey! I heard that. Anyways the update on Sandy is---- *Why is it called Sandy? I'll get to the naming later! Sandy is supposed to have high winds in MA on Monday. It's definitely going to rain. The winds are already high and leaves are falling as if it's rain! *Now, the name? UGH! Alright! Each year they go by alphabetical order. They keep the names in advanced. I searched for future names and I found this website: http://geology.com/hurricanes/hurricane-names.shtml
*So next year the hurricane name would start with A? Yes! *Wait a second, that means we've had 19 hurricanes this year?!? Actually yes, and that's quite a lot if you think about it. They also alternate the gender of the--- *What does gender mean? I'm getting to it! Let's say A was Ariana, a girl name, B would be a boy name! If this year, the names start with a boy's name then next year it will start with a girl's name! *So gender means boy or girl? Yes. *Oh, I get it now! That's a cool way to name them! I think it's quite interesting too. *Is this Hurricane going to be bad? I'm getting scared! (I'm going to try to scare her) Yes! It will be so scary! A tornado would whip the house down and the trees will fall on us! Mom will disappear--- *AHHH! (crying) (runs away) Hahaha! You should of seen her face! Hahaha!
MISS CAT ARIANA Clément!! Get down here! Uh Oh!! That's Mom! Gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment