Alright. It's me, Cat. I know Kitty hasn't been writing. Because... Well, because... She's extremely ill... That's not good news. I know, I know. She's really annoying and everything but after all, she is my sister. What happened was as the days were going by she started feeling, um, weird. Not herself. And she started becoming sick. Very sick. Fevers, rashes etc. Bad things. We immediately took her to the doctors. The doctors said she had FeLV (Feline Leukemia Virus). So deadly, but curable. I am so happy, so so happy that she is on the more curable side. But is becoming worse day, by day. I feel like crying and I did cry when I heard the news. Kitty is in the hospital and so is Mom, trying to comfort her. My best friends are comforting me. I am so happy that they are there or I would be very depressed. I am starting to get more confident even though Kitty might die. Before I start sobbing again, I have to tell you that Blizzard's moving in is happening in a few days. Well not quite. Aunty Jean is going to sell the house and sign the contracts everything. It's going to take her time. She might not come until months, who knows! Blizzard is going to move in though. He is coming in a week. It did get postponed after saying that he was coming like a month ago. But here is one thing. I am so happy that Blizzard is coming. It will help me deal with this pain. That is the good news. I am going to burst out in tears probably so bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment