CURED, I say! CURED! YIPEEE! I am so so so so so happy! Let me tell you why........ KITTY IS CURED! Hooray! Well not quite cured, but let me start to explain myself. First of all she didn't die. I know. I am so happy I can't even explain! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Anyways, you are probably confused. Well, you know how Kitty got really sick and they said that she got Leukemia. So she was in the hospital for a week or so and the doctors were struggling to cure it. They started thinking that it spread all over the body and reached the in-inside so they couldn't detect it. If that did happen, she would die for sure. She started feeling worse everyday so the doctor's presumed it was getting worse. I thought that eventually they would stop trying. Oh the pain I felt, I couldn't stand it. I couldn't imagine life without her. They didn't stop trying and a special doctor came. All of the other doctors were really confused so they had to call her in. The special doctor checked Kitty and this is exactly what she said: "Excuse Me? This patient does not have Leukemia." One of the doctors (the one in charge) argued with her explaining their evidence. They went into another room where the data was plotted and shown on the computer. Even though they were in another room, I heard their intense argument. I stopped listening after I while. Mom and I felt so hopeful that I could just scream with joy, okay maybe not scream. All the doctors that examined, treated and helped Kitty came in. A pediatrician that we did not see came in. She checked something and returned to the other room. All the doctors followed except for the one in charge and the special doctor. They returned and the pediatrician said yes. I was so confused but the doctors were all jumping with joy. Except for the one in charge. He seemed a little disappointed. My mom and I asked repeatedly what the matter was. Finally we were answered. The special doctor, herself told us. "She did not have Leukemia and had a regular seasonal virus." I was basically crying, but that was mom. We asked some question and everything seemed to make sense. Somehow that data was mixed and it created a fake image. If they had taken the image again, they would have found. But the data was different so the image also was different. So the image showed a more deadly and an incorrect virus. When the special doctor checked in the first place she didn't find any symptoms. The other doctors relied on the image so when it was checked over they couldn't find anything wrong. That's why they presumed it had gone too far. The only reason, Kitty was feeling worse, because the virus wasn't being treated! The doctor in charge was arguing that she did have Leukemia while the special doctor was sure she didn't. The special doctor somehow figured out that it was a simple virus. To prove and check they called the pediatrician. The pediatrician confirmed that it was a simple virus. Kitty got medication but the only reason I can't it isn't completely cured is because she still needs to have her medicine. I leave it here for today. Good bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment